Stalin decides to go out one day and see what it's really like for
the workers, so he puts on a disguise and sneaks out of the Kremlin.
After a while he wanders into a cinema. When the film has finished,
the Soviet Anthem plays and a huge picture of Stalin appears on the
screen. Everyone stands up and begins singing, except Stalin, who
smugly remains seated.
minute later a man behind him leans forwards and whispers in his
ear: "Listen Comrade, we all feel exactly the same way you do, but
trust me, it's a lot safer if you just stand up."
reports to Stalin that they've found a man who looks like the Soviet
leader, impossible to tell who's who.
- Shoot him! - Stalin says.
KGB guys ask,
- Well, may be it's enough to just shave him?
- Sure, - says Stalin, - Great idea! Shave him.. and shoot!
Communist party congress. Stalin starts his speech,
- We have two questions on the agenda today. First - we need to
execute all the members of the political bureau. Second - we need to
paint the Lenin Mausoleum bright green.
A feeble voice from the audience asks,
- But why bright green?
- Oh, good, I knew there'd be no objections to the first point.
Stalin reads a speech to an audience. And suddenly someone sneezes.
- Who did it?
- First row, get up. Shoot them!
KGB shoots everyone from the first row.
- So, who sneezed?
- Second row, get up. Shoot them!
KGB kills everyone there.
- I say, who sneezed?
- Me! It was me! - cries a scared voice.
- Oh, bless you, comrade! Now, going on with my speech...
Related reading &